1. What are your business hours?
6:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at our Waltham location.
7:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday in Springfield and Cranston locations.
2. Are you open on Saturdays?
No, we are not. However, if you have a question or inquiry you can contact us here and we will be contact you as soon as possible.
3. Where are you located?
We currently have four locations to service your job needs:
- 126 Calvary St, Waltham MA 02454
- 10 Amflex Dr, Cranston RI 02921
- 280 Brookdale Dr, Springfield MA 01104
- 35 Oak Hill Way, Brockton, MA 02301
Our Services Information
4. Can you deliver products and rentals?
Yes, both of our segments, Pro Tool and Supply and Pro Equipment Rental, offer delivery services to your shop or jobsite. In some cases same day delivery is available. Call us for more information.
5. I am a homeowner, will you offer services to me?
Yes, we gladly accept all customers.
6. Do you have a catalog of your inventory?
Yes, we offer both Pro Tool & Supply and Pro Equipment Rental catalogs that contain our product lines with most of our inventory and rental fleet. View our catalogs here.
7. Can you repair/service my tools and rental equipment?
Yes, we offer Manufacturer Certified Equipment Repair technicians. Most repairs are done in-house with a quick turn-around. We also have factory-trained mechanics available for on-site troubleshooting on our rental equipment.
8. Do you service personal equipment on site?
Only on special occasions do we go to a site for a piece that does not belong to Pro Equipment Rental.
9. What are your current specials?
10. What size excavators do you offer?
3,000lb up to 16,500lb as well as a mini electric excavator. Contact us for information on our inventory and availability.
Rental Service Information
11. Do I have to bring back a one day rental the same day?
No, you are allowed 24 hours from the time of rental pick up.
12. How many days is considered a month for a rental cycle?
Our monthly rental cycle is 28 days.
13. How much does it cost for delivery of a Pro Tool & Supply or Pro Equipment order?
There is no additional charge for tool and supply deliveries. There is a delivery charge on rental pieces.
14. Will you deliver after hours?
Yes, however availability varies.
15. How do I get a line of credit?
In order to obtain a line of credit, you must first submit a Credit Application. Please fill out this downloadable form and fax or mail it to our Waltham location. Also, for your convenience we have a copy of the application on the back of our Pro Tool & Supply catalog. You may also ask any Pro Tool & Supply or Pro Equipment Rental employee to obtain a hard copy.
16. If I don’t have an open line of credit, can I still purchase/rent with a credit card/check/cash?
Yes, as long as there is a form of payment, you can secure a piece of rental equipment, or purchase supplies.