Achieve Compaction in Tight Spaces with Rammers
Rammers have a smaller foot then other compaction equipment allowing compaction in narrow spaces. Perfect for clay, silt, and other cohesive soils, the rammer’s engine drives the foot down giving precise and high-velocity punches that push out air and water pockets, to compact the ground.
Oil-injected Vibratory Rammers
We carry various Wacker Neuson rammers. Here are the models available:
|BS50-2i||Wacker Neuson||Gas, Air||131 lbs||2.51|
|BS60-2i||Wacker Neuson||Gas, Air||145 lbs||3.12|
*Note: Click image to expand
Advantages & Usages of Compaction Rammers
- Meets EPA Standards. Two-cycle engines specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA air emission standards.
- Easy Start Up. Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting. An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide simple operation and easy startup by eliminating air in the fuel line.
- Unique Air Filtration. Virtually dust-free engine with the unique three-stage air filtration system.
- Operating Comfort. Guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort.
- Eco-Friendly. Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling (reducing emissions and carbon build-up).
- Increased Performance. Integrated muffler wraps around the curved shape of the engine allowing for closer compaction to structures and protects the muffler from damaging impact.
Buy Compaction Rammers from Pro Tool & Supply
Not sure which of our stock of rammers is right for your job? Request a Quote or call us at 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a Pro Tool & Supply representative for more information.