Concrete Placing Equipment Accessories from GarBro
1. Center discharge collection hoppers
The most versatile of the hoppers, the center discharge is a steel funnel that facilitates the transfer of concrete into a form.
2. Vertical front discharge collection hoppers
A steel funnel used for placing concrete in narrow forms with concrete carts and wheelbarrows.
3. Elephant trunk
- A flexible tube used to place concrete in forms.
- Available in rubber or PVC.
4. Transit Mix Deflector
- These deflect concrete into narrow hoppers, elephant trunks, drop chutes or forms directly from transit mix truck chutes.
5. Straight Line Concrete Chutes
Steel troughs used to guide the flow of concrete in a horizontal direction.
6. Steel drop chutes
Rigid steel tubes used to restrict the free fall of concrete from a collection hopper.
7. Accordion Hoppers
These hoppers funnel concrete from a bucket into narrow forms and prevent segregation due to free fall
8. Side Chutes for Buckets
Used with “R” Series, round buckets to divert concrete discharge to the side.
9. Extension Collars
Allows capacity of buckets to be increased by either ¼ or ½ yard with his bolt-on top ring.
10. Steel collars for elephant trunk
Steel collars are used to make a quick and strong connection between collection hopper and elephant trunk.
11. Suspended Steel Sub-Hopper
Suspended from underneath the bucket, this hopper can be used in combination with the elephant trunk for deep, confined pours.
12. Extended Discharge Accordion Hoppers
An accordion hopper with a long discharge snout for pouring into deep forms.
13.Attachment for R series Buckets
- Allows any R series concrete bucket to fill concrete blocks with grout
Find the Right Concrete Placing Equipment Accessories
Request a Quote or call us at 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a Pro Tool & Supply representative for more information on our variety and large stock of concrete placing equipment accessories.