Metal Halide Portable Lighting Carts From CEP
CEP’s Metal Halide lights feature the LH1000MH, with an elliptical shape 1000 watt metal halide fixture. These light heads are extremely strong, compact and the bulbs are rated to last 10,000 hours. CEP’s Metal Halide lights are mounted in a heavy-duty steel yoke, providing impact resistance when in use or when transporting to another location. These portable lighting carts provide both strong illumination and maneuverability. With easy setup and a durable buid, these lights are perfect for construction jobs that have cramped quarters or require constant movement.
Portable Lighting Carts
Here are the models available:
*Note: Click image to expand
Expert Tips & Advantages:
- Metal Halide lights require a warm-up time of 4-5 minutes for full illumination.
- A cool-down time of 5-15 minutes is recommended after shutdown to re-light.
- These lights will not work without a ballast assembly. Ballasts sold separately.
- All models are available with optional GFCI plug.
- All Metal Halide lights are 125V, but may be special ordered in other voltages.
- All frames are made of 1-1/4″ 12 gauge steel tube and are powder coated safety yellow.
- Head assemblies are easily removed from the mast and detach from their ballast. This enables one person set-up and offers safety and convenience in transporting and storage.
Find Portable Lighting Carts for Your Construction Site
Not sure which portable lighting cart is best for your jobsite? Request a Quote or call us at 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a Pro Tool & Supply representative for more information on our portable lighting carts.