Heavy Duty and Economy Grade Portable Quartz Lighting From CEP
Numerous construction jobs require working in cramped areas or require consistent maneuverability. Reliable illumination is a must to complete the job with minimal downtime and to keep your workers safe. Portable quartz lighting from CEP achieve this and more. CEP’s lights designated with UL are listed as portable work lights “approved for use in wet locations.” At Pro Tool & Supply we have a large inventory of both economy grade and heavy duty quartz lighting from CEP. Built to last, CEP’s portable quartz lights have been designed to endure the harshest of job site conditions.
Shop our models below and learn more about each type of construction lighting we carry.
Portable Quartz Lighting
Here are the models available:
*Note: Click image to expand
Expert Tips & Advantages of Heavy Duty Portable Quartz Lighting
- Made of heavy wall tube steel and have no plastic parts.
- The Hubbell style fixtures emit 11,000 lumens of color-correct light and provide the user with much more light, and efficiency, than the traditional imports.
- Folding tripod base and removable head assemblies for easy set-up and storage.
- Cord retainer mounted on the base to prevent tip over.
- 16/3 SJTW power supply cord.
- Adjustable telescoping mast assemblies.
- Removable head assembly on all models except 5450 and 5130.
- Models 5710, 5450 – Adjust from 4′ to 7
- Models 5742, 5810, 5850 – Adjust from 5′ to 8′
Expert Tips & Advantages of Economy Grade Portable Quartz Lighting
- Sturdy double tripod base.
- One rough service quartz halogen bulb included with each fixture.
- Convenient cord wrap.
Find Portable Quartz Lighting for Your Job site
Not sure which lighting is best for you job site? Request a Quote or call us at 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a Pro Tool & Supply representative for more information on our portable quartz lighting.