Forced Air, Convection and Torch Propane Construction Heaters
Our high-quality propane heaters are the ideal heaters for a variety of applications, whether you need heat for concrete/drywall curing, melting ice or keeping warm on a site, we have the construction heaters to keep you moving. All three models below are CSA certified and simple to use. For burning weeds, melting ice and snow, or for use in a warehouse or factory, we recommend the Torch Type Specialty Heater (Hawk Heater). This lightweight and easy to use heater includes a 10-ft. hose and a 24” handle. If you’re looking for emergency heat, or use in construction sites, barns, or sporting events, look no further than the Forced Air Propane Heaters. The HS400FAVT unit runs up to 17 hours and includes a regulator and 20’ hose. Lastly, if you’re in the market for a heater for agricultural buildings, workshops or remodeling jobs, the HS200CV propane unit runs up to 29 hours and includes a telescoping chamber for reduced chip cube space.
Learn more about our variety of propane heaters from leading brands including Heat Star and Mr. Heater below.
Here are the models available:
*Note: Click image to expandRequest a Quote For Construction Heaters
Additional Information on the HS400FAVT Forced Air Propane Heater
- Has a high temperature limit switch
- Features automatic solid state ignition
- Is economical, efficient and clean burning
- Features a heavy duty high output fan
- Used for, emergency heat, factories, construction sites, utility/farm buildings, sporting events, barns
Additional Information on the HS200CV Convection Heater
- Features standing pilot for increased safety
- Comes with a piezo push button igniter
- Telescoping chamber for reduced ship cube/retail space
- “Insta-lock” chamber for easy assembly
- Used for, construction sites, industrial/commercial work spaces, agricultural buildings, emergencies, workshops, sporting events, remodeling jobs
Additional Information on the MH500PT Torch
- Propane Tank needed
- Lightweight, easy to use
- Used for, burning weeds and stumps, warehouses and factories, parking lots, melting ice and snow, parks and farms
Buy Propane Heaters from Pro Tool & Supply
Request a Quote or call us at 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a Pro Tool & Supply representative for more information on our stock of propane heaters.