Concrete Cutting Tools For Sawing, Drilling, and More
Pro Tool & Supply carries a vast supply of concrete cutting tools for contactors in the New England area. Whether you need to saw, drill or remove concrete, we have the right tools from the best brands to help you get the job done faster and better.
Concrete is one of the most challenging materials to work with, and cutting it safely requires skill, precision, and the right equipment. Whether you are taking on a home improvement project or need the right rig or saw for your concrete business, investing in the right equipment will help you complete the job safely and efficiently.
Power and jobsite performance while maintaining the quality standards for durability and maintenance-free operation. Browse our supply of block saws used for cutting cinder blocks and brick.
Cut solid materials like concrete, stone, or asphalt with our inventory of reliable, top performing power cutters.
For powerful, flexible cutting, shop our inventory of cut-off saws from Husqvarna and CS Unitec.
Shop our variety of walk behind saws from Diamond Product’s Core Cut line, available in various cutting depths.
Shop our variety of gas powered early entry saws from SoftCut by Husqvarna, available in various cutting depths.
For specialized cutting of raw and refined goods such as ceramic tile and brick, rely on our quality tile saws from industry leading brands.
Get high performing and long lasting CoreBore concrete rigs and drilling accessories with high safety standards in mind.
A complete line of concrete saw blades, from dry specialty blades to web blades, to match your saw and get the job done.
We carry cutting wheels including flap discs, wire wheels, and more for metal, concrete, masonry, pipeline, asphalt, and stainless steel cutting.
Stock up on Concrete Cutting Tools and Equipment from Pro Tool & Supply
- Block Saws: Used to cut brick and cinder blocks, our block saws make precise cuts while providing the highest level of operator safety and productivity.
- Power Cutters: Durable, powerful, and reliable, power cutters cut through hard, solid materials with ease. The efficient power-to-weight ratio means you can work for hours with top performance.
- Cut-Off Saws: Ready to handle a wide range of cutting jobs, our inventory of cut-off saws from Husqvarna and CS Unitec are powerful and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Walk Behind Saws: Operating with high horsepower, walk behind saws are ideal for the general cutting of asphalt or concrete.
- Early Entry Saws: Use early entry saws to create purposeful cracks in concrete to minimize and prevent future cracking. Shop our inventory of Soff-Cut saws from Husqvarna.
- Tile Saws: We offer the industry leading brands of tile saws, which offer specialized cutting of ceramic tile and other raw and refined goods.
- Core Rigs: A core rig – or concrete core drill – can handle a wide variety of base materials ranging from simple concrete and natural stone to reinforced concrete and brick. Our durable CoreBore concrete rigs and drilling accessories will get the job done at the highest standard of safety.
- Saw Blades: From wet to dry specialty blades, we offer a complete line of options that you can match to your saw.
You can’t rely on a single concrete cutting tool to complete all of your construction tasks well. Likewise, the same type of tool won’t be able to perform the same task within different types of concrete, so it is important that you select the right concrete cutting tool for your job.
Not sure which concrete cutting tools and equipment are right for your upcoming job? Request a Quote or call us at 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a Pro Tool & Supply representative for more information on our stock.