The Winter of 2015 in Boston has been nothing but historic to say the least. With record snowfall, and frigid temperatures, everyone in the City is doing their best to get back up and running as fast as possible. Bostonians are known for their adaptability and ingenuity, hence putting The Pro Group’s Whiteman Front-Wheel Drive Power Buggies by Multiquip on the streets and to the test.
Hauling out feet of snow, these power concrete buggies provide convenient solutions for applications ranging from concrete placement and material sub-base distribution, to landscaping and job site cleanup.
Here are a few details on our Whiteman Front-Wheel Drive Power Buggies:
- 16 Cu. Ft., polyethylene tub
- GX390 Honda Gas Engine
- Foam-filled tires that provide additional traction and puncture resistance
- Heavy-Duty Frame with low center of gravity
- Large 5.5 gallon fuel tank for extended uninterrupted service
- Forklift pockets for easy loading
- Increased stability and traction
- Travels up to 7.25 mph
- Infinitely variable, fully hydraulic drive system for smooth and steady operation
- Removable tires for easy access to narrow work areas
- Meets ANSI Braking guidelines B 56.8-1993