Operating overhead and vertical concrete chipping and drilling equipment can be tough and even painful. The PAM Ove is designed to over come these challenges by reducing vibrations and operator effort.
All you have to do is install the chipping or drilling tool (i.e. chipping hammer, breaker, rock drill, etc.) on the PAM Ove carrier and connect the pneumatic lines. Then get to work!
Advantages and Features of the PAM Ove
- Designed to work on overhead, walls or inclined surfaces.
- Pushes the drilling tool, eliminating dead blows.
- 96° swing lock hydraulic knuckle boom.
- Unit air consumption of 25 CFM (700 l/min) @ 90 psi (620 kPa)
- Total weight without tool of 1150 lbs (525 Kg)
Watch the PAM Ove in Action
Get the PAM Ove Exclusively from The Pro Group
Learn more about the PAM Ove or call 1-888-776-0007 to speak with a representative from The Pro Group for more information and pricing.